Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


My sweet little girl is turning 11 today. It's so strange and wonderful to see a better version of yourself, a new and improved model. She is so much like I was at that age, glasses and all, but with so much more beauty and confidence. She is smart and artistic. She plays the piano beautifully and I never have to ask her to practice. She is a fearless and responsible rock climber. She is funny and a good, kind friend. Her 2 brothers would say that she is a sweet and patient sister (most of the time!). She has her own style and isn't going to let anyone, including me, change it. She is at that magical age where she's watching "Cartoon Network"and riding her scooter one minute and wants a "Juicy Couture" charm braclet and a pedicure the next. I love her more then I could ever express here, and I am proud every day to be her Mom. Most importantly, my sweet big girl is herself, her true wonderful self and that is the best thing a mother could want.

No comments:

Post a Comment