Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Halloween!



I'm not much of a baker but after tuning into "Top Chef : Just Desserts" for the last few weeks I got inspired and decided to break out an old cookie recipe for Halloween. I found this one on the Internet ages ago but its been so long since I've made them and I don't know why, they are so much fun!


Black Cat Cookies

1 cup peanut butter

1/3 cup of water

2 eggs

1 package chocolate cake mix

plain M&M's

Red Hots

Beat together peanut butter, eggs and water. Gradually add cake mix. Mix well. Form the dough into 1 inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten balls with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar. Pinch out 2 ears at the top of the cookie. Add M&M eyes, and a Red Hot nose. Press a fork into the dough to form the whiskers. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

These cookies are fun to make and were so easy my kids could make them on there own!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy, feel free to use the picture, if you follow the link, you'll reach the original source and can credit it to them!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, I did see the "my marraksh" post!! Thanks for the link!

    :)

    ReplyDelete