Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Joe!


Nine years ago today, 10 days after 9/11, I had a baby. My youngest of 3. The baby of my babies. When he was a toddler and we would take walks around the neighborhood, every group of older kids we past or saw from down the block, he would call his friends. "Those are my fwends Mom." It cracked me up and broke my heart a little bit at the same time. Through the years he has grown into a real, 9 year old, Renaissance man: he is funny, smart and loves to read and draw. He can take things apart, figure out how they work and put them back together again. He is a LEGO Master! He's on his 3rd year of piano lessons with the promise of guitar lessons to follow, is a dedicated athlete and a great sport. My little Joe is a loving son, sweet brother, and a very good boy who now has lots and lots of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment