Friday, August 6, 2010

( Yummmmm Part III ) !!!!

OK, so I am clearly not a food stylist, but I wanted to update you on our baking experiment! To bring you up to speed, (all 10 of you!) my daughter and I ordered a sugar-free (mostly) vegan (mostly) gluten-free, cook book from a bakery featured on the cooking channel. The bakery and the cook book are both called "BabyCakes". Most of the recipes have a lot of kooky ingredients but after a trip out to "Bob's Red Mill" we were all set to bake. The first (and so far only) thing we made, was their Apple-Cinnamon Toastie. While making the batter I tasted it (of course) and honesty, it was nasty! But I decided to trust the process and forge on. I'm so glad I did! It is one of the best sweet treats I have had in a long time, gluten free or otherwise! I can't wait to try more recipes from this lovely book! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment