Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"What are you going to do with those?".....



....asked the lady I bought these from at the Salvation Army Boutique...well I don't know just yet!! They are big ol' chess pieces from an incomplete set, that look just like little statues. It was half price Monday so they were only 6 bucks. There were a few, sort of mottled brown ones, that I decided not to bring home with me. They were pretty ugly, like something you would find in a gigantic box of Lipton tea or on display at the bottom of a fish tank...in the 80's. But for some reason I love these little regal guys (and gal) and know I will find just the right place for them!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh drool...I love these- they ARE like little statues (I have a thing for chess).If for any reason you decide to part with, I'll gladly take them off your hands!!

    Found you via D*S. am lovin' this blog...

    ReplyDelete