Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

So today is the day we get to state, that we alone (except of course for our siblings whom we have had to share everything with, dammit!) have the "Worlds Greatest Mom." The claim is every where, from greeting cards to coffee mugs to not very attractive t-shirts embellished with lace, rhinestones and puffy hearts. But how can that be? We can't all have the "Worlds Greatest Mom", its logistically impossible! Well, I am here to tell you that I (and the aforementioned greedy siblings), do indeed have the W.G.M. She is beautiful, generous and loving. She is stylish with out being trendy, she is strong without being a battle axe, gentle but not a pushover. She is the best friend to kids and dogs and an amazing artist and gardener! She is conservative in many of her beliefs but accepting of people and their flaws with such kindness and grace. She has the most open heart of anyone I know! I love her so much and I hope I am just like her when I grow up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment