Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Very Good Reason to Make More Pillows!

I got a new couch! And if that isn't exciting enough, I get to make new pillows for my new couch! Happy crafting days are here again! I went over to "Calico Corners" and made the girl cut me a swatch of just about every fabric I even remotely liked. I'm in love with the leopard print and especially love the way it looks with the Union Jack pillow I got for my birthday. If you have any other fabric suggestions I would love hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I love that blue ikat!! I'm outrageously partial to leopard so you know I like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maharaja express train fare for the different occupancy levels in various categories The occupancy in the Maharaja Express comes under various categories which include deluxe cabin, Junior Suite, Suite and a Presidential suite spanning over an entire carriage.

    ReplyDelete